Sport Conditioning Coach Portland
Twist Conditioning is a world-leader in sport-specific training and functional fitness, offering an array of athlete performance and fitness training services, sport-fitness products, and sport conditioning educational resources and certifications to help aspiring athletes and fitness enthusiast achieve and exceed their goals.
The Twist Conditioning Team has successfully optimized the sport performance of over 700 professional and Olympic athletes including Mark Messier, Pavel Bure, Hakeem Olajawan, Markus Naslund, Justin Morneau and Mariel Zagunis.. Today the team of Twist Sport Conditioning Specialists coach professional, national, provincial, NCAA, high school, amateur athletes, and adult athletes from a mix of over 30 different sports. Today, all athletes in all sports turn to sport conditioning for a competitive edge.
Twist Sport Conditioning coaches professional and amateur level teams and athletes from many sports including, hockey, soccer, tennis, golf, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse, rugby, and other traditional and non-traditional sports. We also offer adult functional training programs and private training service for adult athletes and recreationalists. Twist Sport Conditioning Portland is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for a Sport Conditioning Coach.
- Customer Service: Provide exceptional service, create and cultivate solid client-coach relationships, call and e-mail clients, provide additional workouts for clients, provide educational information for your clients, set goals with clients
- Coaching: Exercise prescription of workouts, provide exceptional coaching techniques, and motivation, provide all services including, private sessions, group programs, camps, assessments, testing, and more
- Sales: Prospect new clients, provide complimentary sessions, utilize referral system, actively pursue new clients, network, develop contacts
- Organization: Maintain clean and organized client and group folders, keep a detailed schedule
- Communication: Communicate with clients, parents, coaches, and coaching team members
- Professional Development: Attend and contribute to coaches meetings, attend workshops, and certifications
- Education: Bachelors degree or diploma in the field of Sports Sciences (highly recommended), currently in 3rd or 4th year of a sports science degree
- Certification: Twist Sport Conditioning Specialist Certifications are highly recommended
- Athletic background: Competed at an elite level or intermediate level of sports
- Experience: Coaching athletes, athlete conditioning, and personal training. Customer service and sales experience is highly recommended
- Personal skill set: Strong communication skills, work effectively in a team situation and also independently, organized, fun and positive attitude, high energy, people person, hard-worker, driven